Monday 10 April 2017

A Secret Project

It's been several weeks since I last wrote a post - apologies.  There has been quite a lot of knitting going on - and quite a lot of things, too, that are nothing to do with knitting.  (Strange but true.)  And sometimes I just don't feel like writing.  Will try to do better.

One of things I have been knitting I can't write about yet, anyway.  If all goes well, it will be published in a magazine later this year, and then I'll write about it.  For now, I can show you the yarn I'm using - Rowan Felted Tweed in three lovely colours: Ginger, Bilberry and Watery.   More later.




4 comments:

  1. Whatever the project is, those are lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mim - It's a vintage knitting pattern that I'm updating, so you might be interested in it when it's done.

      Delete
  2. You secretive creature.
    Well, we all have secrets:
    http://www.rogerdboyle.eu/Coal/index.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only a temporary secret - otherwise my life is an open book. (Honest.)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...